Monday 18 March 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Ombre!

Today's ANM theme is Ombre. I've never done an ombre before, and wanted to do more than just plain colours. I orginally wanted to try owls, but a certain someone changed my mind...

My kitty, Pepper. So I turned my owls...

...into cats! I think these are absolutely adorable, I am so in love! I chose purple, because I have a lot of purple cremes. I tried to avoid shimmers, because I felt like cremes would look more consistent. The purples I used were:

(these are in reverse order- pinky colour to index)
Mode Party Crasher
OPI Planks A Lot
Ulta3 Violet Rumble
China Glaze Light As Air.
The black detailing was Ulta3 Black Satin and I used Seche Vite to finish it off.

Let me know what you think!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you