Thursday 7 March 2013

Essie Braziliant Mini Collection


 I am a terrible blogger sometimes. I bought this collection AGES ago, and swatched it a fair while ago, and am only posting it now. Terrible. So, just so you know, I haven't cut down my nails, it's just old pics ;)

The Braziliant mini collection has 4 polishes in it, and I'll show you them all, starting nnnnnnnnnnnow! 

Just a note so I don't repeat myself- all swatches are 2 coats, with Seche Vite. Formula on all was really good too.

First up, Smooth Sailing. Denim blue with shimmer. Probably my least favourite of the collection, but it is nice, don't get me wrong. The shimmer was more visible and 'chunkier' than usual, but less than say, Picture Polish mesh polishes.

Braziliant. Bright but not neon orange with shimmer. I was expecting this one to be my favourite, but it's not. I do love it though. I have a soft spot for oranges, and the shimmer in this is super pretty.

Super Bossa Nova. Now this one, I LOVE. And it's pink! This is deep, yet bright in a weird way. And it has a gorgeous fuschia-ish shimmer. I've worn this before in some nail art, and I do love it.

And finally, Meet Me At Sunset. I would call this one a crelly (creme/jelly). This one is my favourite. It's vibrant, and yet sill on the darker side of red-orange. And super glossy too! I adore this one, I need to wear it more, or at least get a full size!

All in all, a good collection. Which is your favourite? I'd love to know!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh..I'm a Smooth Sailing Fan! Super Bossa Nova is pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! so bright!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you