Friday 22 March 2013

Knocking Out My Untrieds- featuring Femme Fatale and A England

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I got some Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes this week, and couldn't wait to try them! I've also had some A Englands sitting in my untrieds pile for months, so I decided to combine two of them and this is what happened...



Gosh, this is the perfect layering combo (in my opinion of course!)... The base is A England's Tess D'Urbervilles (2 coats), a stunning blackened green with emerald shimmer. I then picked up Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove, a grassy green glitter with multiple sizes of green hexes- some are holo, light pink hexes, blue and darker pink circle glitter (oh circle glitter, I do love thee) and there are even some light pink hearts in there. This is incredibly dense, what you see here is ONE coat, and not a thick one! I only needed one coat of Seche Vite and it was perfectly smooth. And sparkly. Oh so sparkly. 

I have 3 more Femme Fatale polishes to show off, but tomorrow is the next chapter of the Aussie Nails Disney Princess challenge, so I have to work on those!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I love the colours in the glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking gorgeous! I love this polish so much! It looks amazing with the dark base too. Good thought!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you