Tuesday 5 March 2013

(Late!) Aussie Nails Monday- Galaxies!


This weeks Aussie Nails Monday theme is galaxies. I....don't love galaxy manis. LOVE them on other people, hate doing them. Mine never look realistic haha. So, for this week, I mixed it up a bit...



Pastel galaxies! It's almost like a unicorn farted on my nails. I used all China Glaze polishes, Lemon Fizz as the base, then Light as Air, For Audrey, Something Sweet and Refresh-mint for the galaxy, and then on top, China Glaze Fairy Dust, and then Techno. And the stars are a loose glitter that I placed on individually. 2 coats of SV and my nails were smooth.

Minus the lobster hands that the yellow gives me, I love this mani. It's the best galaxy I've ever done by far! What do you think of it?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you