Sunday 10 March 2013

Layring with Barry M and Revlon!


Hello hello! I've been going through my posts that need posting folder and pulling some out to share with you all, because I am really hating my nubs atm. They're too short and don't look good, so art and swatching (except my Aussie Nails Monday and a NOTD or two) will have to wait a bit while the grow out. All I can say is thank you polish gods for Duri Rejuvacote!

Todays post is one I did a while ago, and sadly the polishes in this mani were untrieds. One I actually bought as a birthday present for myself last year- my birthdays in June! I have a buttload of untrieds and really need to go through them haha!

I started with 2 coats of Barry M Vivid Purple. I love a dark, shimmery purple. I have at least 4 that are very close to this one haha. They're so vampy and lush! This one was lovely, the formula was fantastic. And one of my first Barry M's! I bought this one and Navy in August (again, Navy is still in the untrieds). I liked this alone, but it needed something more. So I grabbed Revlons Facets of Fuschia/Scandalous, whichever it's called, and put one coat on top, and then matted it.

I liked this combo, and especially liked it matte, but I feel like the black jelly base of the Revlon killed the gorgeousness (is that a word? It is now) of Vivid Purple. But, still pretty nonetheless.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you