Friday 12 April 2013

Illamasqua Rampage

You might know that Illamasqua had a MASSIVE sale in January. I organized a huge group order with Aussie ladies and of course, after we ordered, the whole Royal Mail shipping debacle happened, and the customer service I got from Illamasqua was less than satisfactory. I know a few girls who are STILL trying to get a reply alone from them, which is terrible! This was my very first Illamasqua purchase and I'm not sure I will be ordering again anytime soon, especially when their polishes are made HERE, in Australia, and we still pay a ridiculous amount for them!

Anyway, I ordered 2 polishes for myself, Baptiste and Rampage, which I will be showing you today.



Rampage is a forest green creme. It's dark, but never is it dark enough to look black, which I like. The formula is perfect, this is 2 easy, streak free coats. It dries quickly, and is super shiny without top coat (this does have SV on top though)!

Such a beautiful, perfect polish. It almost makes up for the bad experience I had with Illamasqua!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you