Wednesday 17 April 2013

(Late) Paint it Blue Tuesday mani!

I am terrible. I have SO MUCH stuff to post, and keep forgetting to post it! This weeks PiB mani  was meant to be something completely different, but it looked horrid so I went to restart it, and fell in love with how it looked so I left it as is!


 I started by putting a piece of striping tape down the center of each (unpolished) nail. Then I added 2 coats each of Ylta3 Blue Marlin and BYS Blue Bang. Removed the tape, and then used a striping brush and Orly Dazzle to add some bling to the center!

Also, I changed my nail shape! Did you notice?! I am LOVING them like this, and really think that this design would look nowhere near as nice with my old square shape! I'd love to hear what you think!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you