Saturday 11 May 2013

Picture Polish and Wonder Beauty Products Gradient!

I love all of these things: Picture Polish. Glitter. Gradients. Indies. So, I will combine the two whenever I can! Both polishes used in todays post I got from the massive swap the Adelaide branch of the Aussie Nails Group met up.

I used 2 coats of Picture Polish Watermelon as my base, and then added a gradient (and full accent nail!) of Wonder Beauty Products Pink Spun Cotton Candy. Topped with Seche Vite.


This is one nail look that is SO far from what I like that I actually like it! Yes, it's pink, and it has bar glitter, and yet, somehow, I don't hate it! Watermelon is a stunning pink, and perfectly named!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you