Wednesday 8 May 2013

Shades of Phoenix Poseidon and Zeus!

Shades of Phoenix is another Aussie Indie, run by my lovely friend Teneil. Her polishes are all Greek Mythology themed, which is epic, but they are also amazingly gorgeous. I bought 2 of her polishes recently, and I was so blown away!

Poseidon is a green jelly base packed with multiple sizes of hex glitters and some white bar glitter. The base colour of this is so intense, so vibrant that when I put it on, my jaw actually dropped. If you love greens, you absolutely HAVE to have this one! I didn't get any of the bars on my nails, but I didn't mind at all. I used 3 coats here, but 2 was sufficient as well. I just wanted more depth with the 3rd coat.


 I will say though, that this polish was a little hard to photograph, it is brighter in person. I have nothing like it at all, if I could buy just the base of this polish, I would need so many back ups!

The other polish I bought is Zeus, a layering glitter. Zeus is a SUPER versatile purple, white and iridescent glitter in a clear base. The glitter is all different sizes, and very dense. I wanted something that would make the colours in Zeus to pop without using black, so I've layered it over China Glaze Sun-Kissed, because purple and yellow always look good together. I've used one coat over Sun-Kissed here.


And lastly, just cos I can, here's Zeus layered over Poseidon...

Awesome combo!

Shades of Phoenix can be purchased here for Australians and soon, here for international ladies!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you