Monday 20 May 2013

Some Brand New Shades of Phoenix?!

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Shades of Phoenix is back from a short break and has a brand spanking new collection available right now (for Aussie ladies)!

The new Let's Hear It For The Girls collection consists of 9 gorgeous new shades, 3 of which I have to show you today, plus another bonus one!

ENYO


Enyo is a decadent rusty-orange jelly base (with a hint of shimmer!) and orange hex and square glitters. This base is super pigmented, and applies beautifully. Not the densest glitter, but I think it works with this polish. 

CETO


I have a feeling Ceto might be a popular one in this collection ;) It's a blue-teal jelly base with lots and lots of blue hex/micro glitters and dots! Oh I love dot glitter! This polish took my breath away, it is simply stunning! It reminds me of the ocean, sparkly, deep, blue, and pretty. 

ERIS


 Eris is my personal favourite. It may be the most unique polish I have seen in quite some time, and that's saying something! What makes Eris so special is that in the black jell base, it is packed with glitter. And this glitter, is all clear. WHAT. The glitters are all clear/iridescent, so against the black base, they become magical duochrome glitters! The gold hexes shift from gold-green (vice versa for the green glitter!), the blue bars turn purple, and theres a sprinkling of red micro glitters in there. The blue bars really, really stand out. Not a huge fan of bar glitter, but this is good enough to convert me! 

And finally, a late release from Shades of Phoenix's first collection...

ASTRAIOS


 Blackened blue jelly base that is supper full of glitters - silver micro, blue hexes, and silver holo stars. This is a full on glitter bomb- super intense and I loved wearing it. My only complaint was not enough stars, but I didn't really try to fish any out, so y'know... 

The formula on all four polishes was the same- perfect consistency and easy to apply. That seems to be consistent with Shades of Phoenix. And I have to express some love purely for the fact that SoP's base colours are IN-SANE! Every coloured base polish of theirs I've tried has been jawdropping, no word of a lie. 

So, Aussie ladies, these are available NOW, here. And international ladies, Shades of Phoenix will soon be available HERE.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the polishes mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you