Friday 14 June 2013

Celestial Cosmetics Galactic Holo!

I have a mini whinge for you guys with a happy ending. Kind of. Today's my 23rd birthday, and it was a horrible day. I've been having toothaches for a week or so now, and today of all days I woke up and my face was so swollen I looked like a chipmunk! So I spent my whole day in an emergency dental hospital waiting to see a doctor, and when I did, they pulled my tooth out. SO all in all, a pretty horrid birthday. BUT, when I got home there was a package waiting for me from Nicki at Celestial Cosmetics! It included some of her new, not-yet-released collection that I'll be showing you soon (closer to the release date!), and a special gift from her first collection. I have two others that I need to show you, and I promise I will very soon!

I finally got to paint my nails when I got home- I was naked all day, eep! And I had to put this one on as soon as I could! Galactic Holo is a delicious dark blue holo that has satisfied my need for OPI's DS Glamour! And that's saying something!



How stunning is it?! This is 2 coats, without top coat. I cannot stop staring at my nails! I had absolutely no issues applying this, it's got no balding/dragging issues and it dried very quickly. Perfection in a jar!

I urge you all to go check out Celestial Cosmetics, it's definitely worth it!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you