Sunday 30 June 2013

Celestial Cosmetics Whimsical Collection

Celestial Cosmetics are launching their second collection, the Whimsical Collection, tomorrow (July 1), and I have 5 of them to show you!

 Pink Posy- The best way to describe this is Barbie pink holo. Seriously. This is Barbie's dream polish! Its become my new favourite pink! The base colour is just fantastic, and the fact that it's got that holo in it really makes it breathtaking! And the holo is quite strong too!
 Poppy's Flower- This looks a bit different in the bottle than it does on the nail, but in this case, that is a GOOD thing. I can easily see the Poppy Flower inspiration in this. The base is a bright red jelly, and in theat is 2 sizes of matte black glitter, and some slightly iridescent red glitters.
Silk Sapphire- This one is a glitter topper, but, as you can see, you can easily wear it alone too! It has a blue shimmery base, blue glitter, with some larger silver glitters. I was surprised by the density of this one, it's going to awesome to do gradients with!
 Liquid Lawn- LOVE this one! Deep green jelly base, with small green hexes, green circles and large green dots. The larger dots were surprisingly easy to get out, I didn't fish them out at all!
*please ignore the colour of my hand. I don't know what happened :/* This polish is a special one. It needs a name. If you go to Celestial's facebook page (linked above), you'll find a picture of it. Leave a name suggestion over there and the winning name will get a prize! Really unique polish too. A peachy, almost pumpkin-y orange base, with red micro glitter and red and white large hexes.

The formula on all of these is really nice- I used 2 coats for the Nameless one, Pink Posy, Silk Sapphire and Poppy's Flower. Liquid Lawn needed three coats. They were all smooth with one coat of Seche Vite.

What do you think of this collection?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

  *the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you