Sunday 9 June 2013

Cult Nails Coveted

I have had this gem since January, and am yet to blog it. I've worn it plenty, and I love it, but I always forget to photograph it when I wear it! I have finally done it, so here you go!

Cult Nails Coveted was a love at first sight polish for me. I HAD to have it. I love everything about this polish. The deep green base, the green shimmer, the big green glitter shards, it's just...perfect.



The glitter shards are hiding a little, but if you click on the photos and enlarge them you can really see them! There are plenty of shards in there, no need to fish, and 95% of the time they lay perfectly flat and smooth. I have only 2 coats with top coat on here and while a third coat would add more glitter, I don't feel that it was needed.

Have you ever instantly fallen in love with a polish?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you