Sunday 23 June 2013

Makeup Sundays- BYS Blusher in CandyFloss

I'm relatively new to using blushes and bronzers, and I bought this blush recently and fell in love. And at only $4, it is ABSOLUTELY worth the money!



BYS Blusher in Candyfloss. It's a dusty-ish, slightly coral-y pink with shimmer. Very versatile colour. It is also really, really pigmented. The swatch on my arm is a very light one. If you are fairer, like myself, you'll need to use a very light touch when applying this one. This wears quite well too, if you blend it well it will last almost all day before it fades. And it is SO soft to touch. Like silk in texture. It's no powdery either, so it's easier to blend.

Now, I don't have a picture of myself wearing it, but I do have one where I used it on a classmate last week in class...

I used it very lightly on the lovely Jacinta, and look at how much you can see it still! Such an amazing blush for a ridiculously cheap price!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


1 comment:

  1. This is actually one of the few blushes I own! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you