Monday 17 June 2013

Makeup Sundays- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #400

I love me a good red lip. It's classic! And the red I'm showing you today is definitely a keeper!


 Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in #400 (Sample size). A liquid lipstick with a doe foot applicator. It is insanely pigmented, this sample size is 1.5ml, but it may last me a while! The product gliiiiiiiiides on your lips, is super smooth on, and dries to a satin finish. Not matte, not glossy. I only lightly swiped the applicator over my lips and got perfect, opaque coverage. It's a blue toned red, and it IS a little darker than it is in the photos. But it's a long-lasting, non drying red that will suit everyone. What more to love?!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you