Sunday 16 June 2013

Meet RY.com.au!

RY.com.au are an Australian based Makeup/Beauty/Skincare/Haircare online store. They have a huge range of stuff and they very kindly sent me some stuff to have a play with and tell you guys about! So, let's get started...

Starting with a product I can't gt much use out of- Juuce Extra Tone Ulitmate Blonde Shampoo. I used to be blonde, but now I've got black hair, quite the opposite! I gave it to my housemate who is blonde, and they did quite like this shampoo. Apparently it smells quite nice!

Caron Bump Eraiser. This is an AWESOME product idea. I use Caron's wax brand at my beauty school, and it's really good wax, so unsurprisingly this was quite good too! It's for putting on top of any bums/ingrown hairs that come up after waxing. It's quite a common problem, and this kind of product is a godsend! It did help reduce a bump I had so I will keep using this one!

ASAP Gentle Cleansing Gel. I have really oily skin, so I do have to be careful using facial cleansers.
Luckily, this one didn't make me extra oily, but it didn't help take away any oil afterwards. It did leave my skin feeling nice for a few hours though, so that's something. I'm sure it would work better on a different skin type!


EmerginC Vitality Mask. I loooooooooved this! I don't use face masks a lot, but I do want to use them more often. This guy made my skin feel amazing after using it. Just beware though, it made my face super pale because as it dries on your face, it does go sorta white. My boyfriend thought I was ill for a moment!

AlphaH Essential Hydration Cream and Balancing Cleanser. Unlike the face cleanser above, this one, I found, worked quite well on my skin. Not enough to be replaced by my HG cleanser, but it is very nice. Especially when you use the two together. The Essential Hydration Cream works really well with my regular cleanser, which causes my skin to dry out a bit. It's very smooth and smells nice.

Dermalogica Daytime Radiance Travel Pack. I love Dermologica products, and this is no exception. The pack comes with a MultiVitamin Power Firm (wrinkle cream), a Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF30 (SPF Daytime Moisturiser) and a Skin Perfect Primer SPF30 (face/foundation primer). I really love the moisturiser. It's very creamy and you only need a very small amount to cover your whole face!

And finally, OPI Nail Lacquers in Silver Shatter and Chocolate Moose.

Silver Shatter is originally from the Pirates collection, and is something I already own, so, I have saved my bottle from Ry.com.au for a mini giveaway soon and for the photo above I used my own jar! We all know how crackles work and how they look. Most people think the crackle boat is gone, but I don't mind them. Sometimes they look great.

Chocolate Moose is from the Canada Collection I believe, and the black label version is apparently HTF. This is a green label, but it is a great colour! A rich, creamy chocolate brown. Super opaque- barely needed a second coat and it looks delicious! Why can't we have flavoured polish?! Haha!

As for RY.com.au themselves, their customer service is very good, quick responses and friendly staff. Prices are air and competitive for the Australian market, and they shipped the parcel quickly and packaged it nicely! The polishes were very, very bubblewrapped- no chance of a break there! If any of these products interest you, go check them out, support local business!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

  *the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you