I'm showing you not only one of the products today, but I enlisted some 'help' in the form of my lovely friend Katerina! The reason I needed to have her come help, is simply because my nails are far too long for this product! So, it's not Nailenes fault at all!
The So Natural Everyday French kit is a press-on/glue-on (optional, depending on your wants/needs) french manicure nail set. In the kit, you get 24 differently sized nails, a small tube of nail glue, a mini buffer and a small plastic cuticle pusher. I was also given some sticky tabs to us with them. I'll be showing you pictures before and after, and then listing what I did and didn't like..
Before (bare nails- apologies for the blurry pic!)
What I liked:
- VERY easy to apply
- Good range of sizes
- The sticky tabs are AMAZING. No lie. They are gel like in texture, and thicker than the tabs you usually get with press on nails. These tabs are easy to put on, and they really help the nail stick to the natural nail. Colour me impressed.
- They look very natural. Especially on Kat's hands, they don't make a HUGE difference, but they look natural, and classy in a way. Very elegant.
- Easy to remove. Just pull the nail off, and remove any leftover tab with polish remover.
- Too sort for me. Not the nail's fault, but it means I don't get to play with them!
- They are pricey. This kit is $16.99AUD and the tabs are $8.99AUD
- if you have too wide or too narrow nail beds you may struggle with the sizes of these.
Until Next Time!
*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*