Saturday 8 June 2013

Pedi-Sox Review!

If you haven't heard of Pedi-Sox, you're about to discover an awesome little product!

*Taken from the Pedi-Sox website*
What Are Pedi-Sox?
Pedi-Sox® are unique one-of-a-kind toeless pedicure sock.
Designed to provide solutions to pedicure dilemmas, Pedi-Sox® luxuriate & prolong the pleasure of the pedicure experience - year-round.


So basically, the aim of them is to help prolong the treatments of a pedicure. If you're a long time reader of my blog, you're probably aware that I am a qualified Nail Technician. And one that needs to do her own pedicures quite regularly at that! I was very interested to test these products and see how well they backed the claims they make. 

Of the 4 pairs I was sent, I have used 2 pairs. One has gone to my bf (yep, men can wear them too!) and the other is in a special place for you to all see soon! The pairs I have that I will be showing you are the Mary Janes (Ultra) pair and the Color Polka Dot pair (Lite).

The Mary Janes are Ultra, which means they are thicker than the regular, and the Polka Dots are Lite, meaning they are thinner. So, they can be worn no matter the season!

I gave myself a full pedicure before putting these on, minus the polish. The idea is that you put the socks on after moisturising and exfoliating and before you polish, so it "locks in" all the moisture and helps lengthen the effects of it. I suppose that after repeated use you will be able to see a difference in how your feet look and feel! I do have rough, dry, callused feet, so I really enjoyed the way these socks work for me. 

Another plus side to these is that they can fit ANYONE. I have quite large feet (size 12AU) and it can be hard to find socks that fit. But the open toe of these really help that, and they are quite stretchy. 

Unfortunately, Pedi-Sox are not widely available in Australia yet, the only place we can get them is here and they only sell to people working within the beauty industry. Hopefully there will be more places soon where we can get them, because I can tell you now, they are great! 

Also, for those wondering what polishes are on my toes, it's China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise with Peita's Polish Zebration on top. I wore it on my nails too:



Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you