Friday 12 July 2013

Born Pretty Store 4 piece Nail Art Brush Set

I am forever on the hunt for the perfect nail art brushes, and I have started a rather large collection lately! These brushes from Born Pretty Store have been all I use lately!

They come in 4 sizes, and the thickest is still quite fine. If you've been looking for some uber thin brushes, give these a go! Heres some nail looks I did using these:

 My Daleks were done with the thinnest and the thickest brushes, and acrylic paints.
 These were done with the third largest and acrylic paint.
And these were done with the second largest, and Ulta3 Black Satin.

I really do love these brushes, they are very easy to control and use, and they can be easily used and cleaned when using both acrylic paints and nail polish. These would be really great for people just starting to try nail art, they are really simple to use. 

Don't forget to check out Born Pretty's nail art selection, they have some amazing stuff! And feel free to use my discount code AFL91 for 10% off! 

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

1 comment:

  1. I have the same brushes. ^_^ They're my favourite, too. I used 0000 so much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you