Tuesday 9 July 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Planar Anomalies

*I cut all my nails down last week. I still have a lot of posts to do with longer nails, so please don't get confused! Haha!*

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Planar Anomalies is a sheer black jelly base, with an intense purple-pinkish shimmer and full of grey, holo, big black hexes, purple and teal glitters. It's a very dark, glam glitterbomb!


I've used 2 coats + Seche Vite. It's a very dense glitter, and that makes the formula quite thick. It's not hard to apply, but you need to be careful. Some of the bigger black hexes have started curling slightly, but my nails are quite curved, so if they lay on one side there's no problem.

While this is a gorgeous polish like this, I want to show you how it looks at one coat, cos I think it looks super cool!

You can really see all the elements of this polish at one coat! I would wear it like that too. I've also paired this with China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard and some studs:


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you