Wednesday 14 August 2013

Glitter Placement featuring Dead Set Babes

I've been playing with a lot of my indie polishes lately, the ones that have been sitting in the drawer unloved for a little while. The most recent one I found was Discotheque from Aussie indie brand Dead Set Babes.

I used 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet for the base colour, and then placed the glitters from Discotheque out of the polish and onto the nail one by one. I did the accent nail first, and then the 'gradients'. I love a good glitter placement mani! For some reason, this makes me think of the circus!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you