Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Zombee

Sometimes you come across a polish that is so unique, so unlike anything you've ever seen and you fall majorly in love with it. Lilypad Lacquer Zombee is one of those.


A neon chartreuse almost, a bright slime green. AND ITS HOLO. It's perfect. Super bright, and holo. While the holo is on the subtle side, it's definitely there. I used three thin coats plus topcoat for this. Lilypads holos wear so, so well and are all just amazingly unique. I am hooked!

Just a reminder that my giveaway is still running too! Only a few days left!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you