Sunday 18 August 2013

Skittle Mani featuring Peita's Polish

I mentioned recently that I have been re-discovering some of my stash, and that includes a lot of Aussie Indies, so be prepared for a lot of those! ;)

Todays post features a new polish, a fairly new polish and an Aussie Indie. And it (like a few upcoming posts!) is a 'skittle' mani, they're my current obsession!


My base colours were two coats each of Picture Polish Watermelon, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away and on my ring finger, again two coats of Peita's Polish Razzmatazz. The cremes match the colours of the glitter perfectly, I think! I then used Razzmatazz to add a glitter gradient over Watermelon, and I used the brush of Razzmatazz to put a small 'dot' of glitter on Blue Me Away.

Just a reminder that my giveaway is still running too!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you