Thursday 19 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Neon Green Studs!

As soon as I saw that Born Pretty Store had fluorescent square studs, I instantly knew I needed the bright green ones!

These are a single bag of 100 3mm studs. As with most studs I've tried from Born Pretty, they are good quality.


For this manicure, I used BYS Black Satin under the studs, and on the other fingers I used Dead Set Babes J-Bomb (which you will see very soon!) over China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard.

I did find that these studs to be a bit too big for my nails, so they didn't sit flat. They lasted well while stuck on with a regular top coat. If you have curvy, narrowish nails like I do, you may find these don't sit on the nail properly. But, these are 3mm ones, 2mm ones (which they also have), are never a problem for me.

Don't forget, I have a 10% Discount Code that you can use on anything in the Born Pretty Store, but if you're like me, you go straight for the nail art section! The code is AFL91

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is such a fun manicure and I LOVE your photos so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the checker board design :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you