Sunday 29 September 2013

Dead Set Babes Glitter Spam!

Hiiii! I'm so sorry I haven't posted much lately, all I've been doing is working and sleeping haha!

Today I have 4 more polishes by Dead Set Babes to show you, three glitter toppers and a coloured base glitter.

Tainted Love- Clear base with white, black, blue and teal hearts and hexes. This is PACKED with hearts. I didn't need to fish for these at all, and the formula was nice. I picked out one heart of each colour to make heart 'balloons' as an accent nail. This is one coat over China Glaze Something Sweet, with topcoat.
 Crocodile Rock- clear base with white, blue, yellow and orange hexes with bright pink squares. Definitely a unique one in my collection. Formula was a little thin, but the glitter came out nicely and applied easily. This is one coat over BYS Black Satin and China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard with top coat.
Gunshot Glitter- this may be my favourite glitter indie all year. Big call I know, but it was love at first sight for me. Clear based glitter packed with small and large white hexes, blue hexes and tiny squares, black thick bars and stars, and red squares and stars. A LOT of glitter. It is so perfectly a comic book style glitter, so I painted on little 'action' noises comic book style. Formula was perfect, it's a dense glitter but wasn't too thick. No fishing or dabbing required. This is one coat over China Glaze Recycle with top coat.

Atlantis To Interzone- first things first, this one is HARD to capture. Photos do NOT do it justice. This polish has an inky blue jelly base and is full of teal, blue and purple hex glitters, some different sizes and some are holo. It has amazing pigmentation, glitter coverage and depth. I've shown it here at both one and two coats to give you a better look. Two coats is all this one needs, and I used Essence Gel Look and SV topcoats to make it shiny and smooth.

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you