Tuesday 3 September 2013

Emily DeMolly No Love Lost

When Hayley, the creator of the phenomenal brand Emily DeMolly announced that she was discontinuing No Love Lost, I decided that I should finally get around to buying it, after NEEDING it for a long time. Why did I need it? To match this, of course:

My first ever tattoo! Obviously, if there's a polish I can match to a tattoo, I'm gonna need it!

The polish itself is STUNNING. It has a vibrant, pink toned red jelly base, and it is packed with different sizes and shapes of pink and red glitters. It applied beautifully without needing fishing, and was perfect at two coats.


I don't know how many bottles of this are still available for sale, but if you like, go NOW and buy it if you can!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you