Sunday 1 September 2013

Illamasqua Facade Intense Lipgloss

I love a good neutral lip, but most of them make me look a little odd. And that's where Illamasqua's Intense Lipgloss in Facade comes in.



Granted, it's not a colour for everyone. It is a little darker than it photographs, too. But I love it! It is pigmented, but not 100% opaque. The applicator nozzle is hard and I found it easier to apply with a lip brush. It wears well, and is lightly hydrating. It doesn't bleed and I don't need to wear a liner with it, which is a big plus! I love the packaging too, I love all of Illamasquas packaging though. It's "edgy chic" ahaha.

Do you like these kinds of shades?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you