Tuesday 1 October 2013

Halloween Challenge 2013 - Ghosts!

Yay October! Halloween Season! :D I'm a little bit excited- can you tell?! This years Halloween Challenge is here and our first prompt is Ghosts!

I kept it simple and used Ulta3 Lily White, Black Satin and Stop The Press. Stop The Press is a black and white glitter, but I wanted the white only to show up so I put it over black. And for my ghost, I used the 'watercolour' technique, and he turned out a bit funky haha!

Feel free to join in, I'll put the Inlinkz code in a COMMENT under this post!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



2 comments:

  1. Your version is great! Mine is ok. But I am joining today! :)
    PS. Could you please make the inlinkz with just one column if you want the full urls to show? I can't put the inlinkz on my blog when it's so wide.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you