Sunday 20 October 2013

Halloween Challenge- Fav Horror Monster

I am the WORST nail art challenger ever ahaha! I've been so busy with work lately that I'm unintentionally ignoring my blog. I completely skipped Tuesdays Halloween Challenge prompt, so I'm (finally) moving forward to the next one, Fav Horror Monster.

My favourite evil beings are of course, the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. I used them in a challenge last year as well. I have a love hate relationship with them, they are SO creepy!

This year, I kept it simple with an untried that matched perfectly, Nerd Lacquer Don't Blink. An Angel inspired polish.


I went with a lazy mani haha! I used China Glaze Recycle, BYS Black Satin, Girly Bits Into The Night and NerdLacquer Don't Blink.

As usual, the InLinkz code will be in the comments!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you