Sunday 13 October 2013

Halloween Challenge- Horror Movies

Late again, I am HOPELESS haha. Working Saturdays has made me get a bit mani-lazy.

Anyway, this Halloween Challenge prompt is Horror Movies. I did something pretty epic last year, so I wanted to go a bit more simple this time.


Captain Spaulding from Rob Zombies The Devils Rejects. I love those movies, any of Robs actually. His Halloweens, omg. Just, so perfect. For this mani I used BYS Black Satin and French White, Picture Polish Dorothy and Bombshell, Lilypad Lacquer SeaScape and Lacquistry Konadlicious.

As usual, InLinkz Code in the comments!

What do you think of The Devils Rejects? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you