Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pretty Serious Naughty Night Shift Nurse

I was incredibly lucky to get Pretty Serious' highly coveted Naughty Night Shift Nurse in the first stock of it. It sold out in minutes, and due to the fact that there were only 100 bottles, I got lucky. They did a restock and that sold out just as quick! So, if you missed out, please don't hate me! :p

Naughty Night Shift Nurse is a reddish-purple/blue duochrome base with flakies. So unique, and so pretty! I have it swatched in all the photos here at 2 coats over Barry M Vivid Purple.



Were you lucky enough to snag this one?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you