Sunday 6 October 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

You know when you finally get the thing you've been lusting after for so long, and then you get it and its everything you've ever dreamed? That's what Urban Decays Naked Basics palette was for me.


I know I'm late to the party with this, but I love it. I love matte shadows, and prefer them with my hooded eyelids. There are six shades, 5 matte and 1 satin-y shimmer/highlighter colour.

The shades are :
Venus: light, shimmery pale creamy white colour.
Foxy: yellow toned matte beige
Walk of Shame: pink toned matte beige
Naked 2: light, taupe matte
Faint: milk chocolate coloured matte. (mmmm chocolate)
Crave: super dark blackened brown matte

 Venus, Foxy, Walk of Shame
Naked 2, Faint, Crave
Swatched in order that they are in the palette.

The first 3 shades are very light, but perfect for lids and brow bones. The pigmentation on these is perfect, and they are very easy to blend. The shadows are also super soft to touch, Faint especially. SO SOFT. 

I have absolutely fallen in love with this palette, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you