Thursday 14 November 2013

Born Pretty Store Texture polish #12

The texture polish trend is HUGE right now and Born Pretty Store have some on their website, so I knew I had to try them. the one I chose, #12,is a black texture with fine holographic glitter.


The formula on this is PERFECTION. I only needed and used one coat. It dries super quick too! The texture effect is good, and I found it didn't wear off after a few day wear. I did get about four days wear out of it before I messed them up at work (nail salons get messy!) and removed it. Removal was easy too, just like a normal black polish!

I am so keen to try more of these out, I love this one so much! If you'd like to buy this one, or something else from Born Pretty Stores amazing range, please feel free to use my code for 10% off!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


1 comment:

  1. Wow, really? I think that the formula on these must be pretty variable... I got the set of 12 and some had a decent formula but this one was ridiculously thick. I added some thinner and that fixed it, so it's not too serious, luckily :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you