Sunday 24 November 2013

Happy Birthday Doctor Who!

It's no secret that I loooooooooooove Doctor Who. And it celebrated it's 50th Anniversary on Saturday. However, because Australia is ahead of England, I had to wait until this morning to watch the anniversary special. And it was AMAZING. If you haven't watched it yet, go. Go now. And, because we are ahead, I had time for a quick (and kinda crappy) Doctor Who mani!

Yes, I am indeed holding a mini Dalek Sec ;) he normally lives on top of my monitor. My mani isn't the best, but I did love it! I used a base of BYS Black Satin, then topped every finger with Emily de Molly Dark Forces. I used BYS French White to do the writing, TARDIS details and base coat for the TARDIS, and painted her with Essie Butler Please.

Nothing fancy, but it did the trick. Happy Birthday Doctor Who! Now, bring on the Christmas Special!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you