Saturday 16 November 2013

MckFresh Nail Attire RetroSweat Collection!

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that Aussie Indies are the bomb diggity. And today, I have 3 of 5 polishes from Indie brand MckFresh Nail Attires new collection to show you.

Firstly, a bit of background on this collection. MNA created this in collaboration with RetroSweat, a 1980's themed fitness group from Sydney. Go check out their facebook page, I love the concept!

Onto the polishes! The three I have are super fun, and really fit the theme perfectly! Just as a side note, I used 3 coats for each polish, and used Out The Door Top Coat on all, with added Essence Gel Look top coat on Shattered Dreams.

Flick-Kick. This is a gorgeous pastel, blue-toned pink with an intense blue shimmer. I absolutely LOVED this one, and that surprised me! The formula on this one was perfect, I could have gotten away with only 2 coats, but I used three and it looked better in my opinion! The shimmer in this is gorgeous, and strong!
Fonda Peach. LOVE the name! This is a pastel peach, obviously! Theres a lovely silver-ish shimmer in this one, it's a very delicate colour, and surprisingly work appropriate! The formula on this ones a bit thinner than that of Flick-Kick, the first and second coats are a little streaky, but it self-levels and evens itself out by the third coat. I was very worried that this would give me a major case of lobster hands, peaches usually do, but it didn't! Oh I loved that it didn't!
Shattered Dreams. This polish is the 80's in a bottle. A purple crelly base with black and white shard glitter, and various sizes of pink, teal, blue and yellow hex glitters. No fishing, dabbing or witchcraft required, the glitter comes out so easily! This is my favourite of the three, it is so unique in my collection!

And just cos I can, I did some 80's nail art to match the collection, using all three colours and BYS Black Satin.
This collection, and the MckFresh Christmas Collection are both available November 24th. Check her facebook page (linked above) for more details!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you