Tuesday 10 December 2013

Lush Lacquer/Polish Me Silly Blurple and Blue Gypsy

Because our home-grown indies are flat out AMAZING, I rarely indulge in international indies. So when I got around to trying a new brand, I had high hopes.

Lush Lacquer (now Polish Me Silly- they've changed their name) is popular for their neon glitter combos, and I do love a neon glitter!

 Blurple is a mix of transparent blue and purple neon glitters in a mixture of sizes and shapes. I have this at 2 coats over white, and it is a little bit bleed-y and hard to get the larger glitters out, regardless of the fact that I had the bottle upside down for a good half hour.
Blue Gypsy is a light blue base packed with blue, purple and orange neon glitters, large, holo purple circles and small black stars. This one, to be honest, is a pain in the ass to apply. The first coat goes super smooth, but the second coat, the polish becomes thick, gluggy and very, VERY hard to apply- and this is after I'd put thinner in it! So, while this one is pretty, I can't love it. I don't even know if I will wear it too often.

So, thoughts? Have you had the same issues with these? Or, the opposite? I'd love to hear, because I'm about to give up on LL/PMS.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you