Wednesday 15 January 2014

Pretty Pots Polish swatches!

Pretty Pots Polish is a rather newish Aussie indie brand (they're popping up like crazy- and I LOVE it!), that I recently decided to try instead of drooling over Instagram pics!

I bought these in December, and am only getting around to posting them tonight, because, well I'm lazy!

The first one, Season of Giving was what made me place an order! Pretty Pots was offering a very limited amount of these for an amazingly generous deal - free, all you had to pay was postage! Can't say no to that! It's a gorgeous grey crelly base packed with green micro glitter, yellow and pink hexes, pink circles and white star glitters. No fishing required to get the glitter out, but I sit every chunky/indie glitter upside down for a few minutes before applying it. I used two coats with Out The Door topcoat for my swatch.


The other colour I chose (have to make shipping worth it!) was Riot on the Sidewalk! from the Colour Riot collection. This one has a light blue base, packed with black, yellow, green, pink and blue hex glitters through it. This one was weird, used with out a base coat, the glitters tended to clump together, and it's a little sheer. I chose to layer it (2 coats) over Zoya Blu, with one coat of OTD topcoat.


Two very unique glitters, and a brand I'll definitely be buying from again! What are your thoughts?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you