Wednesday 19 February 2014

Born Pretty Store Water Drop Stones Review

First things first, I have NO idea what to actually call these stones. But they are another gorgeous product from Born Pretty Store. I was very lost on how to use these at first, but I came up with a simple, yet pretty design...

I used Zoya Blu for my base, and Ulta3 Twinkle Toes to make an icy-themed glitter gradient. I placed the stone on using just top coat. (FYI- this stone is style #5)

These stones are absolutely gorgeous, they are. But, they are also HUGE. Crazy big. It was too wide and flat to sit properly on my nail, as my nails are quite curved. It does stick up a lot too, so be careful to not catch them on anything!

These stones are available, along with so many other nail art accessories, from Born Pretty Store. They have free worldwide shipping, and to make it sweeter, I have a 10% discount code - AFL91! :)


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you