Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics Review Part 2!

Back again with the second (of many!) Sea Siren Cosmetics posts! This time I'm showing 3 polishes, and again, some nail art using all three.

Reflections- one coat over Sea Siren Tranquility (review coming soon!). I won't lie, I looked at this one and judged it badly immediately. And then I very, VERY quickly ate my own words. This is an amazing silver glitter topper. I never imagined it would be this fine or dense of a glitter, total winner for me! You could probably get this opaque in a few coats easily.

Code Purple- 2 coats. First off, this doesn't photograph exactly as it looks, it's a bit... red-der. Still definitely a bright purple, but it is more of a magenta. Nonetheless, awesome. Awesome purple, awesome formula. It is a bit sheer on the first coat, but builds up perfectly opaque in 2 coats.




Sea Matte Matte Top Coat- ohhhhh I love me some matte! And this is a beautiful matte top coat! It's thinner than any other that I have tried, dries quicker, and is actually suuuuuuuuper matte! I am in love! Also, can we talk about just how gorgeous Deep Blue Sea looks matte?! Like blue velvet!

And finally, a look I did using all three polishes:
I love a good purple and silver combo!

Until Next Time
<3 Bec
*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you