Thursday 6 February 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics Swatches and Review part 3!

Back again with another Sea Siren Cosmetics post! Today, I have some really gorgeous pastels to show off! As with all my Sea Siren posts, I have swatches and then a nail art-ed look using all of the colours swatched.

Before I share these photos, I must warn you that while I do love me some pastels, they make my skin look VERY red. Lobster hands to the max!

Tranquility- 2 coats. Super pretty lavender creme. Formula was very good, and it was quite opaque for a pastel like this. It's a bit brighter for a pastel, but it's still super delicate and girly!

Motion Of The Ocean- 2 coats. LOVE the name! And this colour, phwoar! A pastel but bright minty green. 2 coats and it's opaque, amazing formula. I absolutely recommend this one to any green lover!

Gossip- 2 coats. This is a gorgeous, blue toned, bubblegum pink. In my stash, this is a very unique shade of pink. Perfect formula and opacity again.

And finally, Beachy Peachy- 3 coats. Pastel peachy/nude-ish colour. Definitely not like China Glaze Peachy Keen, it's lighter. The formula was a little thinner that the others in this post, it needs 3 coats to be opaque, but it's not streaky at all, and dried quickly.

And for my nail art using the polishes, I went with a delicate floral and polka dot skittle, and then matted it with Sea Siren Sea Matte.


Until Next Time
 
<3 Bec
 
*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you