Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics Swatches and Review part 4!

First things first, I apologize for the sporadic posts. Life has been a bit much lately and I haven't had the time or energy. But, I promise I'll be posting more!

More Sea Siren! I hope you guys are enjoying these, because I have been having SO much fun with these polishes! I'm almost finished swatching these, so today I have two more for you!


Golden Sands is an absolutely amazing silvery toned gold. I know that sounds weird, but it is! It's a cool toned gold with a silvery shine to it. Again, like so many Sea Siren polishes, this is totally unique to my collection. It has an almost foil-like finish, dries amazingly quick and is totally opaque in 2 coats.


Mojito Madness is an AWESOME bright, but not neon green. It's minty,creamy and amazing. I had fallen in love with this one at first sight, lost hope on the first coat, and then LOVED the final result. This one does start out very sheer, and a bit streaky, but if you stick with it, it's beautifully opaque in 3 thin coats.

And finally, like usual, I've done a nail art look with these two polishes. I went for a mermaid look with them, and used handpainting and a star stud from Born Pretty Store.


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you