Friday 21 March 2014

Australis Blush BFFs Shop & Goss

Australis recently released a few new blush duos, called Blush BFFs, and I have been dying to check them out! I only picked up one duo, called Shop & Goss, because I wanted a few other Australis things (that I am roadtesting and will blog soon!).



Each duo consists of one matte and one shimmery shade. I originally bought this duo for the matte colour, which I love, but, I have since fallen in love with the shimmery colour. Upon doing some research, it's pretty damn close to NARS Orgasm, which has been on top of my wishlist for a very long time. This is close enough for me to be happy with and not fork out ridiculous Australian prices for the NARS!

Both of these blushes have good pigmentation, the matte shade takes a little bit of work, but nothing over the top. It's quite a stiff blush, and it's buildable, so I recommend building it up instead of trying to pick up heaps with a brush at once. The shimmery shade is perfection in blush form. It's a soft powder, that isn't too powdery. They both blend really easily and wear really well- I get at least 7 hours wear from these.

Overall, another fantastic Australis product. They're really impressing me, the products are fantastic and everything is under $20. I'm definitely picking up more of these blush duos!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you