Thursday 27 March 2014

OPI Jinx

I'm still very much in love with textured polishes. The wear time on them is awesome, I love the feel of them and I ADORE how sparkly they can be! 

OPI Jinx is from the Bond Girls collection, and while that came out a while ago, and I bought this a fair few months ago, I'm only just now showing it off.


It's a goooooooooooooorgeous brightish orange with an intense gold shimmer. It reminds me a LOT of China Glaze's Riveting, but textured. Obviously. I only needed two coats for it to be perfect. It lasted for 6 days with very minimal tip wear and no chips at all. It only came off because really, who keeps one colour on for that long?! :p

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you