Tuesday 25 March 2014

Subtle and Sparkly!

I was rooting around my stash recently and pulled out a polish that I've never used before and an old favourite and surprise! They look AMAZING together!

My base is MUD (Make Up Design) Tease Me, and I used China Glaze Techno to do a glitter gradient and full glitter accent nail.



I love this combo. Admittedly, it looks different in the lighting, as you can see in my pictures, but in reality it's closer to the second picture. As a nude, it's a bit too dark for my skin tone. But I quite like it. Still searching for that perfect nude though!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you