Wednesday 23 April 2014

Born Pretty Store 3D Bows

I have some more fantastic products from Born Pretty Store to show you, starting tonight with these adorable 3D bows, the colour I have is #7.

(please ignore the insane flare from the lid!)

I paired the bow with some pastel and polka dots- matchy matchy! I used Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and Sea Siren Beachy Peachy. The bow is just attached with top coat, so I can remove it properly. Be warned though, these bows are quite big, and they do stick out a bit! 

My main issue with these bows is the pattern. They aren't all perfectly on centre like the one I am wearing. No big deal, but if you have OCD, maybe something to look out for! I want to try painting over one of these with polish too, so I can mix and match them with other manis, because I love the size and shape of these bows. They may be a bit gaudy to some, but I love them. 

As usual, if you want to check out Born Pretty's insane selection of nail art items, follow the link, and feel free to use my code for 10% off! AFL91


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you