Monday 7 April 2014

Gloss n Sparkle Pink Cigarette

Ever have that moment where you buy a polish purely for it's name? Yeeeeeah, this polish is that for me. And this song is the reason why:


SUCH a good song. Angela from Gloss n Sparkle is a MASSIVE Mike Patton fan, as am I, and this is one of my favourite songs from any of his musical ventures.

Anyway, onto the polish. This polish fits the song title perfectly. A brightish pink creme base, with small black and white, and larger red matte glitters.

Opacity and formula on this were absolutely fantastic. This is 2 coats with topcoat. As you probably know, I'm not a fan of the colour pink, but I looooooooove this polish!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I love this song too! It reminds me of being 16 :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you