Monday 14 April 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics Sailaway Heather

I'm back with more Sea Siren Cosmetics goodness to share! Today's polish is a very special one, it was created in memory of Debs (SSC Head Wench) mother, who passed away due to breast cancer. All website sales of this polish, Sailaway Heather, will have 10% of the cost donated to charities promoting breast cancer awareness. So, you need this. You do.

Sailaway Heather is a gorgeous bright pink crelly. Not quite a creme, not quite a jelly. Deb keep designing pinks that I cannot help but fall in love with!






This polish is opaque in 3 coats, and I used Sea Sirens Sea Seal topcoat for the glossy, and Sea Matte for the matte swatch. I adore this one matte, it adds a special something to the polish.  The formula on this one was fantastic, so smooth and even!

This polish i available as of tomorrow, April 15. I highly recommend this one, it's a must have pink!I have Sea Sirens new collection to show you as well in the next few days, you'll LOVE them! I do ;)

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you