Tuesday 6 May 2014

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Brushes

I've been in need of some new nail art brushes for a while, and have found a good quality, cheap set from Born Pretty Store. These brushes come in a pack of 7, and are all useful for nail art!

I love the pink/white ombre that the bristles have. I have put together a set of manicures using all of the brushes.

For this mani, I used the angled rush for the stripes, and the smaller pointed brush for the tribal design. Polishes used were Ulta3 Lily White and Black Satin, and China Glaze I'm Not Lion.

I used the fan brush for this mani and followed Neverland Nail Blogs Fan Brush Gradient tutorial. Polishes used were Colour Club Worth the Risque and China Glaze LOL.

I used the dotting tool here, and as you can see, it is quite a tiny dot! Perfect for smaller polka dots. Polishes used were Illamasqua Stance and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!

I saved my favourite for last. For this one, I used the larger pointed brush for the floral detail, and the smaller flat brush to do the french tip. Polishes used were OPI So Many Clowns, So Little Time, Butter London Pillar Box Red, Ulta3 Lily White and Revlon Rainforest.

If you've been playing along, you'll have noticed I missed a brush. The larger fat brush. And it was actually used in every one of these manis, as the clean up brush, because it is PERFECT for that!

I love this brush set, and will be using all the brushes in it. If you'd like to try them, or anything else from Born Prettys huge range of nail art stuff, use my code for 10% off!

 Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you