Sunday 4 May 2014

Born Pretty Store Rose Studs

Firstly, I apologise for the sporadic posting, I've been flat out with work and being sick. I'm all better now, so I promise to post more! Today, I'm showing you these gorgeous 3D metal roses from Born Pretty Store.

They come in a wheel of 12 colours, and there are 2 roses per colour. I've used 3 of the different colours in 3 different manicures to show how versatile they can be!



If you would like any names of any of the polishes I used, feel free to ask!

The roses are made out of aluminum, so they're pretty sturdy! They're also quite large, and they do stick out a little bit, so be careful! What I like about them is that they're reusable, just take it off, give it a quick clean if needed and you can reuse it! I stuck them on with a regular top coat for these photos and they stuck quite well. The bottom of the roses is flat, so it sits nicely on the nail. The only issue I have with them is that I fond on the purple and red ones, that the colour did 'run' a little bit when the top coat touched it. Upon removal, there was a tiny bit of red/purple on the nail, but nothing major.

I really like these roses, they're cute, yet kinda edgy at the same time, depending on how you use them! If you'd like to try them, or anything else from Born Prettys huge range of nail art stuff, use my code for 10% off!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you