Monday 26 May 2014

If Your Neons Aren't Obnoxious,You're Doing It Wrong!

It's no secret that I adore neons. I wear them whatever the season- like now, heading into winter! But I was playing with another untrieds combo and this one's unusual but I love it!

I used Color Club Twiggie and Sea Siren Sailaway Heather as my bases (btw Twiggie is a MUST have for green lovers!) and my untrieds were the two glitters- Love Thy Polish Spot The Pink and Femme Fatale Abuse the Ooze. I will have more in depth swatches and details about both soon!

This was eye-meltingly bright in person, I loved it. My anti-neon partner, however, he hated it.

Share some more obnoxious neon colour combos with me, I'm getting ideas!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you